HSS(M2),HSS Cobalt (M35) Annular Cutter,Rotabroach cutter, Slugger,Magnetic Drill bits & Core Drills
HSS(M2),HSS Cobalt (M35) Annular Cutter,Rotabroach cutter, Slugger,Magnetic Drill bits & Core Drills Description
||Cobalt Annular Cutter
||Weldon Shank, Universal Shank, Fein Shank,Thread Shank,Quick Release Shank
||Hollow Drill Metal Drilling Tool
||High Speed Steel
annular cutter bits,
annular drill cutters
Industrial HSS Cobalt Annular Cutters Metal Drilling Tool
M35 is a development of M2 and contains 5% cobalt which gives improved hardness, wear resistance and red hardness. It may be used when cutting higher strength materials.
- Made of high quality & super tough high speed steel with multi-cut geometry for ply-cutting and lower friction to reach better endurance and less breakage ;
- Suitable for steel (such as T-brackets, large sheets), cast iron, non-ferrous and light metals;
- Optimized cutting edge geometry for increased cutting performances and reduced cutting forces;
- The effective cutting angles are designed for universal use in various sorts of steel;
- Improved removal of chips thanks to U-shaped recesses. The specific geometry of the recess reduces the thermal load on the HSS core drill as the heat created in cutting is removed with the chips to a very great extent;
- Reduction of the friction between the HSS core drill and the work piece thanks to optimized spiral-shaped guide chamfers.