|Product Name:||HSS-G Twist Drill Bits Tin Coated DIN338 Fully Ground Split Point High Quality For Metal Drilling||Material:||M35, M2, 4341, 4241|
|Process::||Fully Ground, Milled, Roll Forged||Standard:||DIN338, DIN1897, DIN340, DIN1869|
|Type:||Jobber Length, Aircraft Extension, Extra Length, Screw Machine Length, Taper Length, Left Hand||Size:||Metric Size, Fractional Size, Wire Gauge Size, Letter Size|
|Supply Ability:||10000.0 Piece/Pieces Per Month||Shank:||Round Shank|
|Keyword:||Twist Drill Bit|
jobber length drill bit,
metric cobalt drill bits
TiN coating is a very hard, gold coloured surface coating a few microns thick which is applied by means of a complex process, called Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD), by advanced modern equipment.
The coating is non-metallic and therefore reduces cold welding. In certain applications increased speed and feed rates can be achieved because of:
(a) The hardness of the coating.
(b) The reduction in cutting force required due to a decrease in friction between the tool and the workpiece.
Tool performance will deteriorate after re-sharpening.
|Product name:||HSS-G Twist drill bits Tin coated DIN338 Fully ground split point high quality for metal drilling|
|Material:||M35, M2, 4341, 4241|
|Process:||Fully Ground, Milled, Roll forged|
|Standard:||DIN338, DIN1897, DIN340, DIN1869|
|Type:||Jobber Length, Aircraft Extension, Extra Length, Screw Machine Length, Taper Length, Left Hand|
|Size:||Metric size, Fractional Size, Wire Gauge Size, Letter Size|
|Point Type:||118° Split Point: Standard web construction which allows easier penetration|
|135° Split Point: Heavy web construction and may be used with heavier feeds in harder materials.|
|It’s popular in hand held drilling applications to reduce breakage and eliminate skidding or walking.|
|Shank Type:||Straight Shank, Hex Shank, Reduced Shank, Tri-Flats Shank, Quick Release Shank|
|Flute Type:||Regular Flute, Fast Spiral, Slow Spiral, Parabolic Flute|
|Surface Finish:||Black Oxide: Creates a porous layer that holds cutting oil which provides abrasion resistance and improved chip ﬂow.|
|Bright Finish:Better chip ejection in low carbon, non-ferrous materials.|
|Titanium Nitride Coated: For added wear resistance and better lubricity of tool surface which increases tool life and productivity.|
|Black & Gold|
|Package:||PVC Pouch, Plastic Box, Individually in Skin Card, Double Blister, Clamshell,Metal Box|
1. High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance.
2. Universal 135° point shape for drilling a wide selection of materials.
3. Precision ground point, flutes, body, clearance and drill diameter for the ultimate in accuracy and performance.
4. Ground flutes provide fast chip removal to maximize accuracy and efficiency along the full working surface of the bit.
5. Special multi-cut geometry with ply-cutting and lower friction to reach better performance of endurance and removal of chips. So its life is lengthened. It is stable made and can cut with high speed, and make the surface of materials smooth. It has exact diameter and can use after regrinding.
Contact Person: Felix MU